Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

# Part 8 # Hetat: Choyi! Where are you going? Didn't we agreed to learn some chinese today? Choyi: Oh! (Damn. I thought I could get off..)

*At the bookshop*
Hetat: Why did you bring me here? I though you were supposed to teach me Chinese?
Choyi: This is part of your lesson, dude. I brought you here to buy some assesment books, but you would have to pay for them yourself!
Hetat: What a bad teacher!
Choyi: Hahaha!Blame yourself!
Hetat: Oh really? I have forgotten all about those pictures..
Choyi: -___- OKAY! But have you ever seen any teacher buying assesment books for their students? And what's more, I'm giving you lessons free of charge!So, you have to pay for it yourself!
Hetat: Alright.. But, what kind of books should I buy?
Choyi: Erm, we will have to buy this;those;that;these...

*At the counter*
Cashier: Thank you sir. The total amount is $54.60.

Hetat: WHAT! $54.60
Choyi: It's for your own good ! ^__^
Hetat: Fine fine...

*On the way home*
Hetat: So, are you going to teach me Chinese at your home, or mine?
Choyi: As a teacher, I'll let you choose.
Hetat: Wow, you're so good? (o.O)
Choyi: Well, if you don't want to choose, perhaps...
Hetat: Lets go your house! ;D
Choyi: I knew it !
Hetat: So, will we be going to your bedroom?
Choyi: NO WAY! (How could I possibly let you enter my room?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment