Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

# Part 7 #

*At home*

#Hetat smses#
Yo, what were you thinking in class?
Thinking about me eh? ^_^

Choyi: He is getting on my nerves…!

#Choyi smses#
That is not funny... why would I think of you when I hate you to the core?!

#Hetat#
I heard from my friends on the net that there is a chinese saying: bed side beat, bed side okay.

#Choyi#
It’s 床头打架床尾合! Don’t try to challenge me Chinese ! I learnt a lot from my friends on the net!

#Hetat#
Why not you teach me some?

#Choyi#
Why must I?

#Hetat#
If you don’t teach me, I’ll put “you” in the net!

#Choyi#
Argh…. You bastard!

#Hetat#
So? Are you going to teach me Chinese?

Choyi did not reply him.

#Hetat#
Silence stands for ___?___

#Choyi#
Yes yes! OKAY?

#Hetat#
Okay. Lets start tomorrow.

#Choyi#
What! That’s way too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment