Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

# Part Six #

Ah… It’s best to be at home… No more of Parrot’s talking and sitting beside me…

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang.

Choyi: I wonder who’s there? O.o Coming!

When I opened the door, there’s no one, except a kitten in a box…

Choyi: Kawaii ! Who has left it at my doorstep?
Choyi: Ah! There’s a card in box. Let me take a look at it.



It’s that stupid parrot again… Oh well, since the kitten is so CUTE, I’ll have to take care of it…

Choyi: Oh yes, I’ll have to go to the pet shop to buy some cat’s items for it!

*At the pet shop…*

Choyi: Erm, excuse me, this is my first time taking care a cat, so I do not know what to buy for it. Can you help me?
Shop assistant: Of course! First, you have to buy cat food…

Oh my god, there’s so many things to buy! I’m going to spend all my pocket money! L
But it’s worth it!
It’s so heavy! I wish I had called Deki to come with me to buy the…

Hetat: Hey! It looks heavy! Need my help?
Choyi: What? Why are you here? Were you following me?
Hetat: What do you think? Can you please give me those things now?
Choyi: … Oh well…

* On the way home…*

Hetat: You’re lucky I’m here, or you would be dragging these things back home!
Choyi: Shut up you parrot…

* Out of Choyi’s house *

Choyi: Thanks for your help, you may leave now.
Hetat: I’m so tired! Can’t I come into your house and have a cup of tea?
Choyi: Aren’t your apartment just beside mine? You can drink whatever at your house!
Hetat: You are so mean~
Choyi: Then leave now!

# SLAM! #

No comments:

Post a Comment