Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

# Part 9 #

Just as we are entering my house, Deki saw saw Hetat going into my house and started asking me questions

Deki: Why is Hetat entering your house?
Choyi: He asked me to teach him chinese... (-.-)
Deki: And you agreed?
Choyi: Of course not! But he had things about me...
Deki: Like?
Choyi: Secret! I have to go now, bye!
Hetat: So can we start our lesson now?
Choyi: Yes, yes, so your first assignment is to write 床头大家床尾和 100 times, since you do not know how to say that.
Hetat: What? 100 times?? But I do not know how to write that... :p
Choyi: ...ok, I'll start for you.

Ah... since that monkey was writing that 100 times words, then I'll have a shower first...

* 5 minutes later... *
Hetat: Choyi! I have written that 床头大家床尾合 100 times!
Choyi: Alright, let me have a look.



Choyi: What? This is called 床头大家床尾合 100 times?
Hetat: Ya. Tell me, what is 1x100=?
Choyi: A hundred?
Hetat: 1x200=?
Choyi: Two hundred?
Hetat: ax100=?
Choyi: A hundred "a" ? How does all this explain why this is a hundred times?
Hetat: Since 100x1=100, 1x200=200 and ax100=100a, so 床头大家床尾合x100=100 times!
Choyi: (-_-''') Gosh how lazy can you be?
Hetat: This is not being lazy, I call it being mathematical-professional.
Choyi: Yeah yeah whatever . (大猪头)
Hetat: Huh? What is "大猪头"?
Choyi: Oh, It means handsome.
Hetat: Oh! I am "大猪头"!
Choyi: Yes... (secretly laughs)^^
Hetat: So... Why do you think I am handsome? Do you have a crush on me?
Choyi: Haha... Very funny...
Hetat: I know! :D
Choyi: So... Can you be serious? It's causing me a big headache having a student like you!
Hetat: You have no choice, the picture...
Choyi: ......
Hetat: By the way, you look very cute in your home clothes!
Choyi: Shut up! Now do your assement book, pg 1-20.
Hetat: Which one?
Choyi: The blue one.
Hetat: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment