Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

# Part 11 #

Choyi: You! I'm not a pi...
Hetat: What? :)
Choyi: Oh, I mean, I am not handsome... I am a female you know...
Hetat: Oh... Then what is cute in Chinese?
Choyi: 可爱 ke ai
Hetat: Oh. Choyi very 可爱...
Choyi: Well Thank yo-
Hetat: When she sleeps. :3
Choyi: WHAT -o-
Hetat: It came from deep down my heart :D
Choyi: You better stop spreading this around or else...
Hetat: Or else what?
Choyi: Watch out :} . *pulls hair*
Hetat: Owwwwieeeeeeeee . You can't do this to me :<
*Ding Dong...*
Choyi: Coming!
Deki: Hihi! I thought you guys would be hungry so I brought some food for the both of you! ^^
Choyi: Nice timing!
Hetat: Oh! It's Deki!
Deki: Hetat can I ask you something? Why will Choyi teaching you Chinese? According to how much she seems to dislike you, she wouldn't have agreed with you...
Hetat: Oh, because I've got her...
Choyi: BECAUSE HE GOT MY PET IN HIS HOUSE !
Deki: *Shocked* Oh...
Hetat: Oh O.O Yeah . {?}
Deki: You've got a pet?
Choyi: Yep, a cute kitty.
Deki: Where did you get it?
Choyi: You should ask him...
Hetat: Oh! I gave it to her ;D
Deki: Oh... *Push Choyi to the corner of the room*
Deki whispers: Why did he give you a kitty for no reason? Are the two of you together already? Betrayal !! :(((
Choyi whispers: OF COURSE WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. How can it be? He gave me a kitty because I said he was "handsome".
Deki: And why did you say that? Do you like him? D:
Choyi: NO! I told him a fake meaning of the chinese word!
Deki: What's that word?
Choyi: Aren't you asking too much? I know that you like him but you shouldn't let it affect our friendship!
Deki: Opps! Sorry! :P (Hetat~)
Choyi: Okay, lets go back.
Deki: Okay! I want to see your kitty too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment